I’m here to help the kids have an epic time at Gray Eagle Lodge.
My first post is simple….”My Top Must Do’s at Gray Eagle Lodge”
- Flashlight Tag: Join all the kids staying at the Lodge in a night time game of tag with flashlights. It’s scary, fun, and a great way to end your day!
- Pool: A pick-up game of pool is always available with other kids or adults!
- Badminton: Someone is usually game for badminton on the combo volleyball/badminton court.
- Ping Pong: The Lodge has a ping pong table where you can chill and challenge your friends. Look for the JUMBO outside games too!
- Rafting: You can bring your own raft for rafting down Graeagle Creek! Bring kayaks and paddleboards too for the lakes!
- Rock Climbing: There are two rocks that kids love to climb. One small and one tall!
- Cliff Jumping: At Salmon Lake there is a cliff where kids, young and old, can jump off into a deep pool-make sure you jump far!
- Snake Catching: There are plenty of NON-POISINOUS water snakes to catch and release. Don’t be scared..but are you?
- Bocce ball: Enjoy our bocce ball court next to the Lodge. This is fun and entertaining for all ages.
P.S. If I could have ten, it would be the game of Left, Right, Center! Hope to see you there!